Sample Text



Some applications in this blog are powered by Qt. So, to make the applications works in your phone, you have to install Qt file first, otherwise the Qt apps will not work on your phone.


Sunday, October 16, 2011

Help me to win Nokia N9 !!

Hello guys, I need your help to win Nokia N9 from Nokia Ideas Project N9 Challenge.
So How you can help me to win Nokia N9??
Simple, go to  http://www.ideasproject.com/ideas/11758, register with facebook or ovi account, and like my concept there.

Here some review of my concept :
Now on MeeGo Harmattan, swipe from any edge will bring you back to home view.
With my pattern, swipe from left to right and otherwise will let you to switch between running applications without go to multitasking view.Purpose of this design is to maximize the use of swipe itself.You can feel more fluid with this pattern because with one gesture, you can switch between running apps easily without go back to the homeview.But when you want to go to homeview, just swipe from bottom or top of the screen.



3 Comment(s):

NokiaUser700 said...

Hey guys I have a problem with my Nokia 700. It's new, and I'm trying to remove the built in default ringtones, but I can't do it. I've tried Nokia Suite, Removable Disk (computer), and even searching through the File Manager on the phone itself (not connected to the computer), but I still can't find the folder to delete the tones. The tones are located in a folder called "Tones". Can someone help me? Thanks!

NokiaUser700 said...

Someone told me to try Phone Explorer, but I'm not sure what it does. So how am I supposed to get rid of the default tones?

Faizan Wd said...

nokia is a first hihest selling phone in india and other countries.  i like nokia 

Addictive Web Games

Post a Comment